#1 Scott@ap

Scott@ap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationnova scotia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

i just spent some time shooting the energy 35,it's unbelievable,i thought it was going to shoot nice, but this is well beyond what i expected, the bow was right of the box just put a rest, scaled it at 68.5 holding 7.9  .the first thing i noticed is how easy it draws, it feels as easy or easier as any 60lb bow i ever shot it's crazy after shooting it i scaled again because i thought it had to be wrong.smooth and big valley as well. it's one of  the quietest bow i ever shot it's crazy quiet, dead in the hand as well on the shot its just rock solid,it easily holds so steady at full draw.. the energy 32's should be here soon.

$850 plus tax free shipping 

Archer's paradise

were also going to start offering free shipping on most pro series bow lines pse, bowtech mathews etc and a flat rate $20 on all lower end models.Not including bows in our fall sale.see sale on our F/B page

#2 TAC DRIVER

TAC DRIVER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

Let me know when The energy 32 comes in Scott.

#3 Scott@ap

Scott@ap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Locationnova scotia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

sorry i just seen this i have one left a black one in now r/h 65lbs

#4 Cruzman

Cruzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationShediac, NB

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

Anyone else try or bought one of these Energy 35 out? 

2014 Elite Energy 35

#5 Guy

Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationUp in a tree

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

You should wait till after the ATA, should be some other bows that will be revealed... Im waiting for the new Bowtech....

#6 Cruzman

Cruzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationShediac, NB

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

As much as love the look of their bows, I'm not really a Bowtech fan. Shot a few of their bows last year and just not for me.

I'm a Hoyt guy looking at the new Carbon Spyder 34/Turbo or the Faktor 34/Turbo with the new Elite Energy 35 as the only option.

2014 Elite Energy 35

#7 Guy

Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationUp in a tree

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

At first i didnt like my Bowtech till i gotted it all setted up with accesories and tune, i like it way more than my element ( i still hunted with my elemnt this year tho) and if you ask scott he will also praise Bowtech but every one has their opinions about bows and i respect that. I tried the 2013 Elite and i wasnt a fan of them but when my friend gets his Energy 35 i will be shooting it and will let you know how it is. I'm pretty sure he will have it for the tournament next weekend here in Miramichi so if you come down im pretty sure he would let you shoot it.

#8 ArcheryAddiction

ArcheryAddiction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

Everyone has preference thats for sure.  I was shooting Elite this year, and will say nuthen bad about them. They are a great bow for some. for others they are not.  For me the best part of them was also the worst part of them.  The famous let off, and valley was great at first, but as I started shooting targets again with them I started to realize they where not gonna work for me. The low holding weight is great for hunting. But as a target bow for ME they didnt work. I need more holding weight, for ME more holding weight makes me alot more solid and steady. They can flat out shoot there is not doubt about it. But I was consitently missing shots that I wasnt with my other bows. Id have a flyer here and a flyer there. And it came down to holding weight. I have since moved on from Elite with no hard feelings I just couldnt shoot the bow as good. Some people will shoot it well. I know Jean guys buddy, and my buddy as well will be shooting this Energy 35 lights out, not doubt in my mind.

Its all gonna depend what you like.

#9 Cruzman

Cruzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationShediac, NB

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Yes HH I will be at the shoot next weekend. I have shot the E35 from a guy we all shoot with and have mixed emotions about it. Just trying to see if people are feeling what I am or it is just not the bow for me that's all.

My Hoyt Vector Turbo is awesome and I feel the Energy 35 to be about the same type of bow. But the new Hoyts have me really interested.

Just want to make sure I buy the right bow. 1000$+ is a lot to spend on something you don't really like haha.

2014 Elite Energy 35

#10 Guy

Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationUp in a tree

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

Yeah i dont blame you at all... $1000 is allot for somthing you may not like...lol wait till scott come back and he could let you know more o. The 2014 line up...

When you shot the Bowtech was it the ODB cams?

#11 Cruzman

Cruzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationShediac, NB

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

hmm I'm not sure HH. It was a cpx invasion and not the insanity. that must be left over 2012 right?

All I can remember it was stiff to draw at 60lbs, there was a serious drop in the valley and had some serious hand shock after shot. (and there was a 6" rubber stab on it!)

I'm sure you Insanity CPXL is better than that especially now you have it tuned. When did they change the cams?

2014 Elite Energy 35

#12 ArcheryAddiction

ArcheryAddiction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

hmm I'm not sure HH. It was a cpx invasion and not the insanity. that must be left over 2012 right?

All I can remember it was stiff to draw at 60lbs, there was a serious drop in the valley and had some serious hand shock after shot. (and there was a 6" rubber stab on it!)

All I could think of in my head was WTF is this POS while smiling to the salesman telling him how great it was lol. A few shots later bow was on the hooks and I was out the door. lol

I'm sure you Insanity CPXL is better than that especially now you have it tuned. When did they change the cams?

I would say the bow was setup poorly, and badly out of time. They did have a noticiable hump but the ones I have shot that were in tune. Shot and felt nice.

#13 Guy

Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationUp in a tree

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Mi e had some hand shock on it at first but after getting it on the draw board all was fix with a litle bit of help with a stabilizer, my friend with the elite did say that my Bowtech had a draw cycle as good as his elite. And also i do t find there is any hump in my cpxl, but again wait for scott and he will adivse you on the best bow for you, he will give you an idea at least of whats out for 2014

#14 ArcheryAddiction

ArcheryAddiction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

Get a Mathews........

Oh man I just threw up as I said that

#15 Guy

Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationUp in a tree

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

Hahahha ... LoL or APA lol

#16 Cruzman

Cruzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationShediac, NB

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Just saw the new Bowtech line up. Nothing there for me with their damn short ATA bows.

CPXL would be the only one I guess but they haven't done any mods to it from 2013.

New RPM 360 looks damn good though. Especially at 360 IBO!

2014 Elite Energy 35

#17 Guy

Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationUp in a tree

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

If your lucky ill let you try my Cpxl next weeken;) ... Got her on the draw board again tonight and paper tune, tomorow i will tweak her a bit for next weekend.... The new RPM 360 could be my next hunting bow...only time will tell

#18 Cruzman

Cruzman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationShediac, NB

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

Ya hh i could see that rpm fit good for you for hunting for sure.
It looks awesome.

2014 Elite Energy 35

#19 Keep Hammering

Keep Hammering

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationN.B. Canada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I love my Mathews Creed! Have not shot many other bows but I know I will never go back to PSE again. The new Bowtech bows look pretty cool and would be nice to try and compare to the Creed, same goes for the Faktor. It would take a lot for me to switch now.

#20 ArcheryAddiction

ArcheryAddiction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

What kind of PSE did you have, what was wrong with it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users