• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 10point

10point

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Someone was asking me about the bow course and whether or not there was a written test after? I took my test over10 years ago, I only remember the shooting test we had at the end of the day. Does anyone know the the day's proceedings and do you need to study and learn about when bowhunting started and such?

#2 predatorhunter

predatorhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSalisbury

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

We took the bow course in Moncton in the spring of this year. A few of the class shot in the morning before the classroom part, we got there extra early to do our shots then. Classroom started at 8:00. Lunch at about 12:00 and then the rest of the class took their shots. Back in the classroom for a few more hours.  The classroom material features some videos, some slides on a overhead projected, the instructors reading out of the bowhunters book.  There was some practice with a map and compass in the classroom.  We also went outside for some demonstrations with a hang on tree stand.  About 2:30-3:00 we started the test part, it was a 50 question multi-choice. There were questions on everything we covered throughout the day. The instructors were pretty good, a couple of times during the day he suggested some extra focus on a few things (which meant they were probably going to be on the test).  We were completely done and heading home with our certificates by 4:00-4:30.

#3 10point

10point

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users