#1 Bowtech

Bowtech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • LocationBelleisle Creek

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

So who's making the quietest compound bow for 2011?

Last time I saw decibel comparisons in a Head to Head Bow test was in 2007. Everyones doing blindfold tests now which can and are affected by a number of things like how they turn their head if it is outdoors or in, etc.
Bowtech Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

#2 SIMPLELIFE

SIMPLELIFE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

What I hear on the web the Hoyt Carbon Element and the Matrix are super queit and shock free.But both come with a hefty price tag.

#3 TAC DRIVER

TAC DRIVER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:21 AM

well from all reviews on you tube ect the number 1 selling bow in 2009 was diamond iceman (bowtech)by quite a large margin and number 1 bow in 2010 bowtech destroyer 340.So I think it's safe to say bowtech is kicking the competions butt .

#4 Bowtech

Bowtech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • LocationBelleisle Creek

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

I was reading some atricles on this, didn't check you tube, and what I was seeing is that the top selling bow of 2010 looked to be the Mathews Z7 followed by Bowtech's Destroyer and then Hoyt with both their Carbon Matrix and Maxxis. Either way they are all great bows.

The Z7 of Mathews is the highest selling bow (dollar wise) for them of all time.
Bowtech Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users